Latin American Film
A selection of major accomplishments in Spanish-language film in Latin America. Course content will vary to include recent trends in Mexico, Argentina, Cuba and other Latin American countries. May be offered in Spanish or English.
- May be taken more than once for credit in different topics to a maximum of 3 units.
- If taken in Spanish, open to native and near-native speakers.
Pre- or Co-requisites:
- If taken in Spanish, SPAN 350A; or
- permission of the department.
- If taken in English, minimum second-year standing.