Civil Engineering
Phone: 250-853-3934
Graduate Secretary: Tammy Thibault
Normally MASc and PhD students are provided with financial support from faculty research funds for their first year of study. Subject to satisfactory performance and the availability of funding, financial support may be renewed. Graduate support can also be provided through various sources such as teaching assistantships, University of Victoria Fellowships and Graduate Awards, research grant support, and research contracts. Students are typically expected to hold two Teaching Assistant positions each year.
Refer to the Faculty of Graduate Studies website at <> for additional funding information. All eligible students are encouraged to apply for funding from provincial, federal and external sources.