Seminar in World Histories of Art
Formerly: HA 411
An exploration of different cultural perspectives for conceptualizing artistic works and practices. Topics may include comparisons as well as examinations of specific intercultural and cross-cultural contacts.
- Credit will be granted for only one of AHVS 411, HA 411 (if taken in the same topic).
- May be taken more than once for credit in different topics.
- A combined undergraduate and graduate course.
- Minimum 3 units of 300-level AHVS or HA courses; and
- minimum fourth-year standing.