Practicum in Cultural Resource Management
Units: 1.5 or 3.0
Formerly: HA 491B
Application of cultural resource management theories to field-based practice through placement with an organization.
- Credit will be granted for only one of AHVS 491B, HA 491, HA 491B.
- 6 units from AHVS 200, AHVS 202, AHVS 386, AHVS 486A, AHVS 486B, AHVS 493; and
- fourth-year standing; and
- a declared Honours or Major in Art History and Visual Studies or Visual Arts; or a declared Minor in Museum Studies; or admission to the Cultural and Resource Management Diploma; and
- permission of the department.
Grading: INP, COM, N, F.