Directed Studies in Anthropology: Biological Anthropology
Individual study of specific research topics in biological anthropology with close collaboration and consent of the department and individual instructor.
- Credit will be granted for only one of ANTH 494, ANTH 490 (if taken in the same topic).
- Credit will be granted for only two of ANTH 494, ANTH 495, ANTH 491, ANTH 492, ANTH 493.
- Minimum fourth-year standing; and
- minimum GPA of 6.5 in 300- and 400-level ANTH courses; and
- minimum cumulative GPA of 5.5; and
- declared Honours or Major in Anthropology.