Directed Studies in Anthropology: Method and Theory
Individual study of specific research topics in method and theory with close collaboration and consent of the department and individual instructor.
- Credit will be granted for only one of ANTH 495, ANTH 490 (if taken in the same topic).
- Credit will be granted for only two of ANTH 495, ANTH 491, ANTH 492, ANTH 493, ANTH 494.
- Minimum fourth-year standing; and
- minimum GPA of 6.5 in 300- and 400-level ANTH courses; and
- minimum cumulative GPA of 5.5; and
- declared Honours or Major in Anthropology.