Work Term 3
Students are employed for a work term, normally of four months' duration. Competencies typically addressed include managing information, research and problem solving, and commitment to quality. Should generally provide an increased level of responsibility in an area that is related to the area of specialization in the student's program of studies.
- This is a Co-operative Education work term as defined on this page and thus the Co-op work term tuition fee on this page applies.
- ENGR 002 and ENGR 130; and
- ENGR 120 or ENGR 240; and
- one of BME 200, CIVE 299, ECE 250, ELEC 250, MECH 200, SENG 265; and
- Academic Writing Requirement satisfied; and
- permission of the faculty.
Undergraduate course in Engineering offered by the Faculty of Engineering.