Indigenous Language IV
Also: LING 459
Teaching and learning of an Indigenous language at the fourth-year level.
- May be taken more than once for credit with permission of the department.
- May be counted towards the second language requirement of the BA in Applied Linguistics and of the Diploma in Applied Linguistics.
- May not be counted toward any degree program in Linguistics or Applied Linguistics, or a Diploma in Applied Linguistics.
- One of IED 356, IED 358, IED 359, LING 356, LING 358, LING 359; and
- admission to one of BEd or Diploma program in Indigenous Language Revitalization, Certificate in Indigenous Language Proficiency, Certificate in Aboriginal Language Revitalization; or
- permission of the department.