The essential topics prerequisite for calculus. Elementary functions with emphasis on the general nature of functions; polynomial, rational, exponential, logarithmic, and trigonometric functions.
- Not open for credit to students with credit in any of MATH 012, MATH 100, MATH 102, MATH 109.
- Not intended for students who are proficient with the topics covered in Principles of Mathematics 12 or Pre-Calculus 12.
- See note 4 under "Notes on Course Requirements".
- Pre-Calculus 11 or Principles of Mathematics 11; or
- permission of the department.