Topics in Mathematical Biology
Possible topics include population modelling, infectious disease dynamics, models of neuronal networks and models of gene regulatory networks.
- Credit will be granted for only one of MATH 475, MATH 575.
- May be taken more than once for credit in different topics with permission of the department.
- Minimum third-year standing; and
- declared Honours or Major in Mathematics, Statistics, or Biology; and
- permission of the department.
Recommended for third- and fourth-year students in Mathematics, Statistics or Biology.