Formerly: PAAS 210, PAAS 211, CHIN 249A, CHIN 249B
A continuation of 218, with increasing emphasis placed on acquiring new vocabulary and developing reading skills. Students will also have the opportunity to make more advanced classroom presentations and present longer written assignments in Chinese.
- Credit will be granted for only one of PAAS 318, PAAS 210, PAAS 211, CHIN 249, CHIN 249A, CHIN 249B, CHIN 300.
- Not open to native speakers.
- PAAS 218 with a minimum grade of B; and
- Academic Writing Requirement satisfied; or
- permission of the department.