Effective Communication in Chinese
Formerly: PAAS 311, CHIN 349B
Advances students' abilities in communication in Chinese, both oral (including everyday conversation, work-related discussions, and formal presentations) and written (including reports and correspondence).
- Credit will be granted for only one of PAAS 413, PAAS 311, CHIN 349, CHIN 349B, CHIN 400.
- Not open to native speakers.
- PAAS 318 with a minimum grade of B; and
- Academic Writing Requirement satisfied; or
- permission of the department.