Particle dynamics and curvilinear motion; force and momentum; rotational dynamics and angular momentum; kinetic and potential energy; special relativity.
- Credit will be granted for only one of PHYS 120, PHYS 110, PHYS 122.
- Credit will be granted for only PHYS 112 (3.0 units) or two of PHYS 120, PHYS 130, PHYS 122, PHYS 125 (1.5 units each).
- An enriched course in physics primarily intended for students who are planning a career in Physics or Astronomy.
- This course may include tours of local physics research institutions.
- 1.5 units of 100-level PHYS or Physics 12 with a minimum grade of B (73%).
Pre- or Co-requisites: