Advanced Independent Study in Psychology
Units: 1.5 or 3.0
Directed independent study for the advanced student intended primarily to allow students and a faculty supervisor to pursue a topic of mutual interest. Complete Pro Forma arrangements must be made with an instructor in the department before registering.
- May be taken more than once for credit in different topics; however, the maximum credit for 390 and 490 together must not exceed 6 units without permission of the department.
- Pro Forma required.
- PSYC 300A and PSYC 390; and
- minimum fourth-year standing; and
- minimum GPA of 5.5 in the last 15 units of coursework; and
- permission of the department.