Women in the Hispanic and Italian World
Also: ITAL 479A
A study of major women authors, characters and themes relevant to women's issues in Hispanic and Italian literature. May be given in English, Spanish or Italian.
- Credit will be granted for only one of SPAN 479A, ITAL 479A (if taken in same topics).
- May be taken more than once for credit in different topics to a maximum of 3 units.
- Open to native and near-native speakers.
Pre- or Co-requisites:
- If taken in Spanish,
- SPAN 350A; or
- permission of the department.
- If taken in English,
- minimum second-year standing.