Undergraduate Thesis I
Formerly: BIOC 499A or MICR 499A, part of BIOC 499 or MICR 499
The first stage of a research project conducted under the direction of a faculty member.
- Credit will be granted for only one of BCMB 499A, BCMB 499B, BIOC 499, BIOC 499A, BIOC 499B, MICR 499, MICR 499A, MICR 499B.
- Open to Honours students only.
- BCMB 499A and BCMB 499B are "tied" courses and must be taken in consecutive terms except with permission of the department.
- Credit for BCMB 499A will be assigned only upon successful completion of BCMB 499B.
- Students are required to attend departmental seminars.
- Permission of the department.
Grading: INP, standard grade (assigned upon completion of 499B; if 499B is not completed, a grade equivalent to N will be assigned to 499A).