Honours Thesis I
Formerly: part of BIOL 499
The first stage of a research project conducted under the direction of a faculty member.
- Credit will be granted for only one of BIOL 499A, BIOL 499.
- Open to Honours students only.
- BIOL 499A and BIOL 499B are "tied" courses and must be taken in consecutive terms except with permission of the department.
- Credit for BIOL 499A will be assigned only upon successful completion of BIOL 499B.
- Permission of the department.
Grading: INP, standard grade (assigned upon completion of 499B; if 499B is not completed, a grade equivalent to N will be assigned to 499A).