Special Topics in Human and Social Development
A variable content course which will focus on current and emerging issues in the human services. Examples of appropriate content include the prevention and treatment of alcohol and drug abuse and cross-cultural issues in the human services.
- May be taken more than once for credit in different topics to a maximum of 3 credits.
- Offered as resources permit.
- May be offered as a joint undergraduate and graduate class.
- Minimum third-year standing; and
- admission to a program in Human and Social Development.
Undergraduate course in Human and Social Development offered by the Interdisciplinary Courses in the Faculty of Human and Social Development.