Indigenous Language Mentorship IV
Also: LING 458
75-100 hours of mentorship with a fluent speaker or speakers to build oral fluency in an Indigenous language at the fourth-year level.
- May be taken more than once for credit with permission of the department.
- Subject to the "Guidelines for Ethical Conduct" and "Regulations Concerning Practica".
- One of IED 356, IED 358, IED 359, LING 356, LING 358, LING 359; and
- Admission to one of BEd or Diploma program in Indigenous Language Revitalization, Certificate in Indigenous Language Proficiency, Certificate in Indigenous Language Revitalization; or
- permission of the department.
Grading: INP, COM, N, F.