Indigenous Language Mentorship III
Also: IED 358
75-100 hours of mentorship with a fluent speaker or speakers to build oral fluency in an Indigenous language at the third-year level.
- May be taken more than once for credit in different topics with permission of the department.
- Subject to the "Guidelines for Ethical Conduct" and "Regulations Concerning Practica".
- One of LING 256, LING 258, LING 259, IED 256, IED 258, IED 259; and
- admission to one of BEd or Diploma program in Indigenous Language Revitalization, Certificate in Indigenous Language Proficiency, Certificate in Indigenous Language Revitalization; or
- permission of the department.
Grading: INP, COM, N, F.