Consolidated Practice Experience III
Provides opportunities for participants to integrate learning from previous terms, and to advance their professional nursing practice. Participants have opportunities to consolidate learning and advance their clinical decision making in a variety of settings. Nursing practice experiences consist of a six week practice placement.
- CPE Workshops are required for all BSN Partnership students.
- For BSN Partnership students (Aurora College, College of the Rockies and Selkirk College only):
- All of NURS 341, NURS 342, NURS 350, NURS 351.
- For BSN Partnership students (Victoria campus):
- All of NURS 341, NURS 342, NURS 350, NURS 360.
Grading: COM, F.