Consolidated Practice Experience V
Provides opportunities for participants to integrate learning from previous terms, and to advance their professional nursing practice. In a variety of settings, participants have opportunities to consolidate learning, and advance their clinical decision-making. Nursing practice experiences consist of a six-week practice placement.
- CPE Workshops are required for all BSN Partnership students.
- For BSN Partnership students (Aurora College, College of the Rockies & SelkirkCollege only):
- All of NURS 360, NURS 370, NURS 430, NURS 431.
- For BSN Partnership students (Victoria only):
- All of NURS 360, NURS 370, NURS 425, NURS 430, NURS 456.
Pre- or Co-requisites:
Grading: COM, F.