Units: 1.5 or 3.0
All MPH students are required to complete a 450 hour practicum. This planned, supervised and evaluated experience will usually be completed at the end of the student's program of study.
- Students must take a total of 3.0 units of PHSP 589 in their MPH program.
- May be taken part-time over two consecutive terms (1.5 units per term) or fulltime (3.0 units) in one term.
- The part-time practicum is only available in the Sep-Dec and Jan-Apr terms. The full time 3.0 unit practicum is only available in the Jan-Apr term.
- Students who register in PHSP 589 for 1.5 units over two terms may enrol in PHSP 506 concurrently.
- Students must pass both 1.5 unit sections of PHSP 589 in order to complete the course.
Grading: INP, COM, INC, N, F.