Seminar in Modern Art I (1870-1945)
Units: 1.5 or 3.0
Formerly: HA 460
Intensive study of artistic practice in the modern period. Geographic and cultural area and choice of issue may vary depending on instructor.
- Credit will be granted for only one of AHVS 460, HA 460 (if taken in the same topic).
- May be taken more than once for credit in different topics with permission of the department.
- A combined undergraduate and graduate course.
- One of AHVS 336, AHVS 362A, AHVS 362B, AHVS 363, AHVS 368B, AHVS 369, AHVS 384, AHVS 387A, AHVS 387B, HA 336, HA 362A, HA 362B, HA 363, HA 368B, HA 369, HA 384, HA 387A, HA 387B; and
- minimum fourth-year standing.