Advanced Supervised Practicum
This supervised, 286-hour practicum from September to April, focuses on the student's professional area of interest and provides an opportunity to apply decolonizing practice, case planning, intervention and evaluation skills at an advanced level. Professional consultation, clinical functioning and the integration of theory and practice are emphasized.
- Credit will be given for one of CYC 410, CYC 410A, CYC 411.
- More hours may be required for Specializations.
- CYC 310, CYC 310A or CYC 311; and
- all of CYC 338, CYC 350, CYC 356, CYC 364, CYC 370; and
- minimum fourth-year standing; and
- admission to a program in Child and Youth Care.
Pre- or Co-requisites: