Advanced Supervised Block Practicum
Formerly: CYC 410A
A condensed 4-month practica within which students are required to complete 286 hours. Some practica are block practica only. Check with a practicum coordinator for more information.
- Credit will be given for one of CYC 411, CYC 410, CYC 410A.
- More hours may be required for Specializations.
- CYC 310, CYC 310A or CYC 311; and
- all of CYC 338, CYC 350, CYC 356, CYC 364, CYC 370, CYC 423, CYC 424, CYC 470, CYC 471; and
- minimum fourth-year standing; and
- admission to a program in Child and Youth Care.
Pre- or Co-requisites: