Econometrics: Part I
Principles of econometrics with applied examples. Estimation of the regression model; sampling properties of estimators; testing restrictions; restricted least squares. Topics may also include: generalized least squares and the maximum likelihood estimation principle.
- Credit will be granted for only one of ECON 365, ECON 445.
- One of ECON 103, ECON 103C, ECON 180; and
- ECON 104; and
- ECON 245 or STAT 260; and
- ECON 246 or STAT 261; and
- one of MATH 208 with a minimum grade of B, MATH 101 and MATH 110, MATH 101 and MATH 211.
Pre- or Co-requisites:
- One of ECON 225, ENGL 135 with a minimum grade of B+, ENGL 146 with a minimum grade of B+, ENGL 147 with a minimum grade of B+, ENGR 240.