The International Environment of Business
Aspects of the global business environment with emphasis on the reasons for international trade, economic structure of the world marketplace, and the important trading relations among nations.
- Not open to students registered in or with credit in COM 361.
- Not available for supplemental.
- Not open to BCom students; not intended for students seeking entry to Bachelor of Commerce program.
- Credit will not be granted toward the Bachelor of Commerce program.
- Minimum third-year standing.
Undergraduate course in International Business offered by the Peter B. Gustavson School of Business.