Understanding Chinese Media
Formerly: PAAS 310, CHIN 349A
Develops students' proficiency in the language of Chinese online media, newspapers, magazines, film, and television, through exercises in reading and listening comprehension. Students will also refine translation skills.
- Credit will be granted for only one of PAAS 412, PAAS 310, CHIN 349, CHIN 349A, CHIN 400.
- Not open to native speakers.
- PAAS 318 with a minimum grade of B; and
- Academic Writing Requirement satisfied; or
- permission of the department.