Welcome to the Modernist Versions Project Library. Below you will find a collection of digitized texts produced over two years of the project. Click on a name to see all titles associated with that author.
PLEASE NOTE: .txt files may not format properly in your browser. We recommend you download the text file for viewing/analysis.
- Ulysses (1922); Shakespeare & Company, Paris (1st ed.).
- Ulysses (1926-1927); Two Worlds Monthly, New York (Samuel Roth).
- Ulysses (1926); Shakespeare and Company (Second edition [eighth printing])
- Ulysses (1929); Samuel Roth, New York (Pirated)
- “Extracts from Press Notices from Ulysses” (1922 or 1935).
- Injunction Against Samuel Roth (June 1929).
- United States versus one Book Called “Ulysses” (1933); Judge, John M. Woolsey.