Application dedline extended to March 1, 2013
How to apply
Students interested in applying for enrollment in the SDH program must apply to the Faculty of Graduate Studies at the University of Victoria. Visit the Graduate Admissions site and follow the application instructions to apply online. Applications for September should be submitted by February 15th of each year.
The admission process involves the following steps:
- A review by the admission officer in the Faculty of Graduate Studies to ensure that your GPA meets the requirements of the Faculty and that your application is complete, i.e., all required documents and letters of reference have been submitted.
- A review by the SDH Program Director and Program Committee.
Normally students will be admitted to the SDH program in September of each year; however, students may apply and be granted admission to the program at other times at the discretion of the SDH Program Director and Program Committee in accordance with Faculty of Graduate Studies regulations.
- View all events on the UVic calendar
- Parking advisory
- Buffy Sainte-Marie highlights week of musical performances at UVic
- SSHRC videos by UVic students
- Innovative research earns support
- View all news releases UVic communications website