We make, analyze and discover catalysts.
Welcome to our homepage. We investigate challenging inorganic and organometallic catalytic systems using powerful characterization tools and methodologies of our own devising. From here, you can find information on all aspects of the group's activities:
- The research pages
give more information on what we do ("mass spectrometry-led catalyst discovery" is the short answer).
- Find more out about the people in
the group, including Dr J. Scott
- Contact the group, by
mail, phone, fax or email.
- We don't just do science - see photos of the group at various events.
- Interested in joining our team? Check out the opportunities page.
- Positions available for highly motivated graduate
students. Contact Scott for details.
- UVic undergraduate
student? Thinking of doing
Chemistry 298, 398, 498 or 499? We've had great success with undergraduate researchers - please contact Scott
for details of potential projects.
- Have a look around our lab.
- Use our links page to
find web resources relevant to our research.
- Scott's teaching and associated
- Group meeting schedule |
Instrumental troubleshooting | Maintenance duties
The group, April 2013: Back row: Scott, Rhonda, Lars, Zohrab, Jingwei, Rehan.
Front row: Amelia, Karlee, Katie, Eric, Kristen, Jessamyn.
© JS McIndoe, Department of Chemistry, University of Victoria · Updated
16 April, 2013